PublicHealthJobs.org (the “Site”) is a free job posting website that is provided by the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (“ASPPH”) as a public service. The following are the terms and conditions related to use of the Site. You may not use the Site unless you accept the following terms and conditions without modification.
- Use of the Site is subject to other relevant policies of ASPPH, including policies related to the use of information technology.
- Information posted on the Site by any User is not confidential or private and may be viewed by anyone with access to the Site.
- Users are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of their postings.
- ASPPH has no obligation to monitor postings to the Site but reserves the right to monitor any and all postings for appropriateness, completeness, content, or for any other purpose.
- Users are prohibited (i) from posting any inaccurate, false, or misleading information; (ii) from posting any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right; (iii) from posting any defamatory, libelous, obscene or threatening material; (iv) from posting any information that violates any law; (v) from deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity; (vi) from using the Site for any purpose other than its intended purpose, including for purposes of solicitations, advertisings, dissemination of opinions or information concerning business or commercial opportunities; (vii) from accessing or attempting to access any portion of the Site for which they are not authorized and (viii) from unsolicited contact (including via email) of any person or entity who has posted to the Site.
- The Site is for use by adults.
- ASPPH does not represent or guarantee the timeliness, completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the Site or its content. ASPPH does not endorse any posting to the Site. ASPPH does not represent or guarantee that posting information to the site will result in employment for any User. Any reliance on the Site, its content or any posting is solely at the risk of the User.
- ASPPH reserves the right to delete or modify any posting that it determines necessary for any reason.
- Each User grants to ASPPH and all Users of the Site a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, display, modify and create derivative works of any information or content posted to the Site by the User.
- THIS SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT, POSTINGS AND SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ASPPH AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WTTHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ASPPH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERUPTED.
IN NO EVENT WILL ASPPH, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, POSTINGS AND SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT EMORY UNIVERSITY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED ENTITIES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ASPPH retains the right to revise or modify the Site and its content and these or any other terms and conditions at any time and without notice to any User.