A Career in Public Service Awaits You – Come Join Our Team!
Your Talent, Our Mission: To promote, protect, and improve the health and wellness of individuals and communities in Arizona.
What you’ll do:
What You’ll Do:
– Work in partnership with teams across the agency to develop business intelligence solutions using data from several different data systems.
– Work with business users to define new and existing requirements for reports and dashboards as well as identify gaps in data, logic, and business understanding.
– Design, build and maintain new, high-quality Tableau dashboards to translate data into easily accessible analytics that inform planning, measure progress, and enhance program operational performance.
– Develop queries, analyze metrics sources, monitor data quality, and maintain dashboard performance.
– Identify and apply best practices for data visualization and data sharing using Tableau.
– Communicate effectively with technical and business partners to identify needs, assist users, and resolve their questions.
– Be a part of our agency’s growing Visual Analytics team.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field that works with data analytics (preferred).
– Combination of experience, education, and training that meets the knowledge, skills, and abilities as described. 5 – 6 years of relevant experience required. – 1 year of work experience may be substituted for each year of preferred education.
– Experience in healthcare (preferred).
– Tableau certification (Certified Associate or Certified Professional) (preferred).
Must possess a valid level one fingerprint clearance card issued pursuant to A.R.S.41-1758.07 or must apply for a level one fingerprint clearance card within seven working days after beginning employment. You will be required to pay an $8.25 fee for fingerprint screening. If hired, you will be able to request reimbursement of the $8.25.
About Arizona Department of Health Services
COME WORK WITH US! The Arizona Department of Health Services promotes and protects the health of Arizona’s children and adults. Our mission is to promote, protect, and improve the health and wellness of individuals and communities in Arizona. We strive to set the standard for personal and community health through direct care, science, public policy, and leadership. ADHS promotes alternative work schedules, flexible hours. We have positions that can fit any stage in your career, from entry to senior level. We offer a robust benefit package, including the ADHS Student Loan Assistance Pilot Program, where eligible employees can receive up to $437.50 per month for their outstanding student loans. Come check us out and see how you can make a difference in the lives of all Arizonans.