We are seeking an energetic program manager to join our team full-time. This individual would help oversee multiple programs and projects. This position reports to the Program Director.
The ideal candidate will have a background in public health and communications/marketing and strong skills in the following areas: communication, project management, data collection and analysis, stakeholder management, outreach, and marketing. This role would be a great fit for someone who is motivated by the desire to further program success and enjoys working with members of the public of all ages in varying capacities. The work we do at Cancer Pathways (CP) is rewarding, impactful, and important.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with all Program Managers to implement high-level program initiatives
- Assist in managing multiple projects across all programs including Cancer Pathways’ Cancer Happens® teen education program, Camp Sparkle, Community Education, and Cancer Unwrapped teen essay writing contest.
- Engage external program stakeholders, including building relationships with new referral sources, including hospitals, oncology practices, cancer-related organizations, and community organizations.
- Contribute to strategic planning efforts and program reports
- Create and implement new programs that support Cancer Pathways’ mission
- Maintain databases and website content for assigned programs
- Oversee digital content for social media, marketing efforts, and outreach efforts across programs, with a special focus on communities in eastern Washington
- Assist with coordinating educational series and podcast episodes under the Community Education program
- If desired and qualified, may provide emotional and practical support to cancer patients and their loved ones. This may include individual counseling, facilitating support groups, and facilitating referrals to internal and community resources
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in program management and growth
- Experience implementing marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Strong written communication abilities
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary team
- Experience with diverse populations
- Experience in oncology or other chronic disease preferred
- Ability to speak fluently in other languages a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; experience with WordPress a plus
Salary: $50,000 – $65,000 DOE
Send Cover Letter and Resume to: Anna Gottlieb, firstname.lastname@example.org