Global Health Office (GHO) Manager, Activities and Events
North America Remote
The Global Health Office (GHO) Manager supports EA’s global workplaces and employees in delivery of innovative health programs. This is an exciting role where you will lead the application and assurance of health and safety practices for EA with focus on events and productions across the globe–from large competitive gaming events to cutting edge motion capture studios. You will partner in the development of the company-wide health policies, standards and processes to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and directives. You will support diverse teams through customer service, guidance, and training (to include COVID-19 prevention and control). The Global Health Office Manager role is a full-time role, reporting to the Director of the Global Health Office.
- Manage the process for ensuring health and safety of EA with a focus on offsite events, activities, and productions across the globe.
- Build program procedures; develop guidance and educational materials; and train partners to ensure successful implementation.
- Partner with diverse team members to assess risks and implement appropriate controls.
- Develop and track metrics and performance indicators to discover trends for continuous improvement.
- Educate teams on health standards and expectations, and perform quality assurance activities.
- Manage incident investigations to determine and implement root-cause corrective actions.
- Monitor existing and latest health regulations, regulatory policy, and industry practices to determine operational and business impacts.
- Significant experience in health and safety, or significant experience with demonstration of major responsibilities to improve health in an organization.
- Experience in process documentation and process improvement.
- Excellent planning and program management skills.
- Experience applying technology solutions to improve efficiency.
- Experience maintaining confidentiality in matters involving sensitive issues in the workplace.
- Experience exercising cultural competency in performance of job responsibilities.
- Passion for health, and desire to develop best-in-class health programs.
- Global mindset, cultural sensitivity and ability to travel internationally.
- Experience promoting an inclusive and collaborative team environment.
- 3+ years of experience leading health and safety for special events (ex. competitive gaming events) and studio operations.
- Graduate degree and/or relevant certifications in health or science-related fields.
- Knowledge of international and US OHS regulations (including those pertaining to management COVID-19).
- 1+ years of experience in management of COVID-19 response for a large matrixed organization
- 5+ years of experience building partnerships to include Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Real Estate, Internal Audit/Risk Management, Studios,
- Physical Security, Information Security, Travel, and Event Planning.
- Change management experience
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.