This position will support the operations of the Forum for Collaborative Research (Forum).
- Works closely with and under supervision of Forum leadership to initiate, process and monitor all purchase requisitions and orders.
- Works closely with Forum research staff and meeting logistics vendor to coordinate planning for Forum sponsored events onsite, within the US or internationally.
- Works closely with the Forum’s Director to assist with scheduling and travel arrangements.
- Monitors, enters, and edits contacts in the Forum contact database, ensuring consistency and accuracy of information; recommends improvements to senior management.
- Works with research staff to update/review/revise website to better communicate organization’s mission, specific project information, Forum member updates and other information as needed; monitors website usage; recommends improvements as needed.
Location: UCDC campus in Washington, DC
About Forum for Collaborative Research
The Forum, founded in 1997, is a public/private collaboration addressing cutting edge science and policy issues through a process of stakeholder engagement. The mission of the Forum is to facilitate collaborative research in drug development. Current areas of focus include HBV, HIV, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease/non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, rare diseases, ocular diseases, and transplantation associated viral infections. The Forum has a unique and complex structure that includes stakeholder partners such as patients/patient advocates, academia, governmental agencies, industry, insurers, professional societies, and other relevant entities.