In response to the HIV, STD and Hepatitis epidemics in Louisiana, this position will develop and maintain detailed program monitoring, evaluation, and quality improvement plans for the HIV, STD and Hepatitis Prevention and Field Operations Units of the Louisiana Office of Public Health’s STD/HIV/Hepatitis Program. This position will be responsible for the coordination of statewide evaluation activities, including participant recruitment, data collection, and analysis of program data to gauge program effectiveness as well as intermediary mechanisms. The position will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of information; monitoring adherence to study protocols, work plans, facilitating communication between the Louisiana Department of Health Office of Public Health STD/HIV/Hepatitis Program in conjunction with the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center and reporting sources; interpreting, presenting and disseminating information.
· Master’s degree in Public Health, Public Administration, Health Care Administration, Behavioral/Social Science or a closely related field.
· Three (3) years of professional level experiences or employment in a health care setting.
· Two to three (2-3) years of directly related experience in the areas of Program Monitoring and Evaluation, Health Statistics/Biostatistics, Qualitative Health Assessment and/or Behavioral Health Change; Two-three years of relevant professional experience.
· Open Until Filled
· Send cover letter, resume/CV, and recommendation letter to: https://lsuhsc.peopleadmin.com/postings/10847
· Month and Year of employment are needed on the resume. Please provide to prevent delays in the review and/or need to request additional information.
LSU Health New Orleans is committed to leveraging diversity as an educational resource and an institutional core value. We seek candidates who will contribute to a climate where students, faculty, and staff of all identities and backgrounds have equitable access and success opportunities. As an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, we welcome all to apply without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.