The University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Public Health (COPH), seeks an Associate Dean of Academic Affairs. In this critical senior leadership role, the ideal candidate will lead the strategic direction for public health education at the COPH and create and implement the strategic direction for the academic affairs unit. Candidates should have a Ph.D. or a doctorate in public health or a related field.
- Lead public health initiatives in one of America’s healthiest and health-conscious states (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- Senior leadership role at rapidly growing COPH (more than 50% increase in student enrollment from 2019 to 2021)
- Develop the future of public health education and articulate that vision to faculty and students
- Provide leadership for the development and implementation of graduate professional and certificate curricula at COPH
- UNMC is consistently one of the top hospitals in the nation, and the #1 ranked hospital in the state of Nebraska for 9 straight years (U.S. News & World Report)
Nestled along the beautiful Missouri River, Omaha, Nebraska, is an inviting community filled with adventure and opportunity. With ample amenities, genuine Midwest charm, and gorgeous scenery, it has all you need and more.
- Ranked the best place to live in Nebraska with an overall A grade (Niche)
- A low cost of living + excellent housing options—ranked #19 by Niche in “Best Cities to Buy a House in America”
- Home to some of the top-ranked public and private schools in the state as well as multiple colleges and universities
- Excellent environment for philanthropic funding, especially within the healthcare and public health space
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Jay Torio at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-826-1217 and reference AD-138266
About Merritt Hawkins - University of Nebraska Medical Center
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.