As a .Net Software Engineer, you will be an important contributor to our Private Sector team. In this role, you will make an immediate impact on our team, products, and engineering practices. You will be involved in all facets of development, testing, deployment and escalated support, contributing in the presentation, application and database tiers. In this way, you will have a direct impact on the creation of intelligent solutions for a healthier future – for you, your family, and for communities all around the world.
Who you are
You may or may not necessarily be a polished public speaker, but you are able to communicate well with your team, and you understand the balance that must be walked between rapid development, system scalability, and code maintainability.
What you will do
• Effectively use multiple web technologies on the Microsoft® platform to achieve STC goals through requirements analysis and application design, development, and testing.
• Contribute to team objectives around system performance, quality, maintainability, etc.
• Provide estimates for user stories.
• Perform root-cause analysis and bug fixing as needed.
• Stay up to date on development techniques and technologies.
• Assist others on the team and outside the team as needed.
What you will need
• At least three years of commercial software development experience
• Familiarity and professional experience with recent versions of Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server, and IIS
• Experience using defect management tools, unit testing frameworks, and version control systems
• Knowledge of client-server, web-based, and service/API-based architectures
• Experience with creating automated tests
• Bonus points for experience with any of the following: US healthcare, HL7®, Java®, SOAP/XML, JSON, Microsoft® Azure
When you choose STChealth, you will be choosing a small company where you can make a big contribution. You’ll be choosing a long-standing industry leader who has a 34-year history but a start-up mentality. And you’ll be choosing to join a team of people determined to reduce the impact of preventable disease and empower people throughout the healthcare ecosystem world-wide.
Awarded by AZ Central as one of Arizona’s Top Workplaces and by the Phoenix Business Journal as one of the Valley’s Healthiest Employers, you will find that we are a highly engaged group of people, motivated and inspired by each other, and passionate about the collective work we do in creating technology solutions for healthier communities all over the world.
Located in the Warehouse District, we are proud to be a part of the dynamic and creative PHX Core Innovation Hub. We have an open-office layout with lots of room for the collaboration and inspiration that feeds all the great ideas that start here.
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. Some of the highlights include a 100% company-paid medical plan, 401(k) matching, flexibility to work remotely, casual dress, dog days, a focus on well-being, unlimited volunteer hours, and an amazing amount of paid time off.
Apply today to join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. STChealth is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.