Role and Impact
As a Business Analyst for STChealth, you will be an integral part of project success. You will work directly with multiple internal and external teams and play a key role in communication, coordination, and project reporting. Your role will directly impact the exchange of health information across the country and help shape the future of immunizations.
• Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users.
• Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
• Clearly identifies project stakeholders and establish customer classes, as well as their characteristics.
• Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
• Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
• Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
• Research, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
• Assists in conducting research on products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
• Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
• Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
• Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
• Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
• Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
• Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements ‘ verbally or through written documentation ‘ to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
• Provides guidance and/or instruction to other staff members.
Qualifications & Requirements
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, finance, information systems or related field
• Two or more years of Business Analyst work experience
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
• Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
• Working knowledge of Windows office systems
• Able to exercise independent judgment and act on it
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Competence in writing reports and making presentations
• Superior presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong management and organizational skills
When you choose STChealth, you will be choosing a small company where you can make a big contribution. You’ll be choosing a long-standing industry leader who has a 34-year history but a start-up mentality. And you’ll be choosing to join a team of people determined to reduce the impact of preventable disease and empower people throughout the healthcare ecosystem world-wide.
Awarded by AZ Central as one of Arizona’s Top Workplaces 2 years running, you will find that we are a highly engaged group of people, motivated and inspired by each other, and passionate about the collective work we do in creating intelligent solutions for healthier communities.
Located in the Warehouse District, we are proud to be a part of the dynamic and creative PHX Core Innovation Hub. We have an open-office layout with lots of room for the collaboration and inspiration that feeds all the great ideas that start here.
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. Some of the highlights include a 100% company-paid medical plan, 401(k) matching, hybrid schedule, casual dress, dog days, a focus on well-being, unlimited volunteer hours, and an amazing amount of paid time off.
Apply today to join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. STChealth is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
Business Analyst, Project Management, Technical Requirements Analysis, SAAS
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.