Looking for an opportunity to shape the future of immunizations and Public Health? You have found the right place! Join STChealth, a leader in immunization intelligence. STC’s Professional Services Division has grown significantly and is looking for strong, innovative individuals to help elevate client success.
Your Role and Impact
The role of the Health IT Operations Specialist II is essential to elevating client success. This position will assist in the execution of various operational activities on behalf of clients, such as data analysis, provider follow-up, issue resolution, data quality and more. This position has exposure to various levels of public health technology and operations.
• Research of various state public health-related topics and processes
• Interoperability support of public and private clients
• Technical support including but not limited to data quality analysis for public and private clients.
• Transfer and enter data of provider information into state public health IIS
• Tracking and reporting on the status of HL7 data exchange requests and processes
• Troubleshooting and project mitigation
• Immunization Information System activities such as:
Update facility and organization information as needed
Data Quality Analysis
• Prepare various documentation and tools such as, but not limited to a customized Interoperability Guide, Readiness Checklist, Discovery Questionnaire, Communication templates and more
• Assist in creating and documenting ad hoc and automated procedures
• Assist in additional client requests as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, or Businesses-related, or 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Service in data or technology industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in Adobe
• Strong computer navigation and keyboarding skills (minimum 45 wpm with high accuracy)
• Detail-oriented, highly-organized, precise, and efficient
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and independently problem solve
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines within a metrics-driven environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong reading comprehension, and exceptional use of spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Ability to communicate in a knowledgeable and professional manner with all levels of management, the public, peers, and individuals from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to plan and organize effectively
• Ability to multitask and identify, analyze, and solve problems
• Strong work ethic
When you choose STChealth, you will be choosing a small company where you can make a big contribution. You’ll be choosing a long-standing industry leader who has a 34-year history but a start-up mentality. And you’ll be choosing to join a team of people determined to reduce the impact of preventable disease and empower people throughout the healthcare ecosystem world-wide.
Awarded by AZ Central as one of Arizona’s Top Workplaces 2 years running, you will find that we are a highly engaged group of people, motivated and inspired by each other, and passionate about the collective work we do in creating intelligent solutions for healthier communities all over the world.
Located in the Warehouse District, we are proud to be a part of the dynamic and creative PHX Core Innovation Hub. We have an open-office layout with lots of room for the collaboration and inspiration that feeds all the great ideas that start here.
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. Some of the highlights include a 100% company-paid medical plan, 401(k) matching, flexibility to work remotely, casual dress, dog days, a focus on well-being, unlimited volunteer hours, and an amazing amount of paid time off.
Apply today to join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. STChealth is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
technology, HL7, IIS, Public Health, Interoperability, technical support
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.