As a customer service agent with STChealth’s Provider Support group, you will be part of a small call center team that delivers exceptional support to public health and medical professionals throughout the United States who depend on our systems for critical patient records. As you help resolve a variety of technical issues, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to not only STChealth and our customers, but also on the lives of people across the nation.
What You Will Do
• Handle inbound service requests (via phone, chat, e-mail or ticket system) from external end users of our software systems, while simultaneously documenting the issues and resolutions within our ticket system
• Improve client reference materials by writing and maintaining documentation, Improve system performance by identifying and solving problems
o Identify problems, research solutions, provide answers to clients and close requests upon resolution
o Escalate requests to resolution groups as necessary, monitor the status of open incidents, and ensure clients receive progress updates and confirmation of issue resolution
• Above all, wow our clients with every interaction!
What You Can Expect
• You can expect this job to be fast-paced, as you will be addressing inquiries back-to-back-to-back throughout your day
• You can expect this to be a complex position, as you work with customers in all different states with many different processes and legal requirements
• You can expect to rely on excellent training and reference materials that will continue to build your job knowledge and industry expertise
• You can expect to be part of a highly supportive and interactive team environment, where your peers don’t hesitate to jump in to help whenever needed
• You can expect to feel fulfilled by your job, as you will personally be helping our clients ensure the health of their patients and communities
• You can expect to feel inspired by the work we do as a company, and the role we play in addressing the public health needs of the nation
• You are committed to providing exceptional customer service, and you demonstrate this through tactful, continual and effective oral communications with customers, and by your extensive, clear and timely written documentation of issue statuses and reports
• You are able to understand software systems and how clients use them
• You have good troubleshooting skills, are willing to dig into issues to find the root cause, and you are committed to seeing issues through to resolution
• You are able to provide occasional coverage on holidays and weekends, with advance notice, as needed
• At least one year of Call Center / Customer Service experience is a plus
• Bilingual-Spanish an added plus
When you choose STChealth, you will be choosing a small company where you can make a big contribution. You’ll be choosing a long-standing industry leader who has a 34-year history but a start-up mentality. And you’ll be choosing to join a team of people determined to reduce the impact of preventable disease and empower people throughout the healthcare ecosystem world-wide.
Awarded by AZ Central as one of Arizona’s Top Workplaces 2 years running, you will find that we are a highly engaged group of people, motivated and inspired by each other, and passionate about the collective work we do in creating intelligent solutions for healthier communities all over the world.
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. Some of the highlights include a 100% company-paid medical plan, 401(k) matching, flexibility to work remotely, casual dress, dog days, a focus on well-being, unlimited volunteer hours, and an amazing amount of paid time off.
Apply today to join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. STChealth is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.