When you choose STChealth, you will be choosing a small company where you can make a big contribution. You’ll be choosing a long-standing industry leader who has a 34+ year history but a start-up mentality. And you’ll be choosing to join a team of people determined reduce the impact of preventable disease and empower people throughout the healthcare ecosystem world-wide.
Your Role and Impact
As our Proposal Manager, you will lead our effort predominantly in the Public Sector to deliver cutting edge and innovative solutions to customers worldwide. Your focus will be on driving end-to-end proposal development and management for clients and creating and maintaining a library of proposal materials. You will serve as a liaison between subject matter experts, understanding client needs, working with our marketing, sales, and product teams to develop creative solutions, and translating those solutions into informed, tailored, effective proposals (RFPs) within proper scope. You will additionally work with the marketing, sales, and product teams to produce other marketing content to support and enhance the company’s business strategy as needed. You’ll be responsible for deconstructing procurement requirements, developing and orchestrating a schedule, and understanding the compliance architecture in order to help STC deliver compliant, complete and compelling responses. Strategically, you will build our Proposal Management processes and practices and curate and grow STC’s core content in order to communicate our capabilities, experience and modern approach to delivering vaccine intelligence solution and services.
The ideal candidate possesses demonstrated public sector proposal management and proposal writing experience; is highly aggressive in driving teams towards high-visibility deliverables; and has the bid and proposal process-development and leadership background necessary to effectively support a dynamic and rapidly growing business. The candidate should have a background in contracting/proposals that enables them to oversee compliance and interact with Legal, and some level of technical background/familiarity to effectively engage technical experts in solution development. Candidates must also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about STC’s mission, products, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions in a written context. Candidates should be familiar with government acquisition guidelines and be experienced with public sector RFP/RFI/RFQ compliance requirements. Candidate should also be willing to support aggressive proposal timelines and commitments.
About the Job
• Build a proposal management practice that helps STC increase proposal quality and in support of STC’s growth goals
• Work with members of STC’s capture, technical, and account teams to develop winning and innovative proposals responding to Government RFIs/RFQs/RFPs.
• You will lead and manage the end-to-end development process, to include starting with leading a kickoff meeting to define our value proposition and proposal approach. The work will involve interpreting RFP requirements, establishing a working rhythm, and supporting partners in facilitating the proposal development team, assembling and reviewing proposals drafts, editing material, and ensuring final formatting and layout of proposals in preparation for production.
• Working collaboratively with teams, you will also develop content for all portions of the proposal response such as capability statements, staffing, risk management, resumes, and reference cases, and ensure compliance with client requirements. You will also coordinate with teaming partners to ensure all critical information is included in the proposal.
• Develop and support a compliance checklist for each opportunity, including evaluation criteria, required forms and contractual documents
• Be a thought leader on proposal responses, win themes, technical discriminators, pricing, proposal mechanisms, etc.
• You will build and strengthen the STChealth’s proposal infrastructure and institutional capabilities and processes. You will create a proposal library of best practice working and guidance, develop and maintain a database of proposal activity and client feedback.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of professional work experience, including 3+ years managing proposals in the public sector space, experience with entire proposal development process, including the demonstrated ability to produce compliant, responsive, and compelling proposals
• Exceptional communication skills; must be comfortable communicating with and gaining consensus from internal leadership teams
• Excellent understanding of government/public sector proposal processes (e.g., FAR)
• Excellent communicator, who can quickly earn the trust of the team and customers
• Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
• Ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
• Experience with document management using Microsoft SharePoint
• Detail-oriented and able to organize and manage processes, responsibilities, and team operations. You create clear frameworks to engage subject matter experts with varying degrees of familiarity with state/federal procurement in a structured and predictable way. You’re at home in rapidly evolving, ambiguous situations and can adjust your strategy as the needs change.
• An upbeat attitude eager for challenges; creative problem-solver with ability to think outside of the box
Awarded by AZ Central as one of Arizona’s Top Workplaces, you will find that we are a highly engaged group of people, motivated and inspired by each other, and passionate about the collective work we do in creating intelligent solutions for healthier communities all over the world.
Located in the Warehouse District, we are proud to be a part of the dynamic and creative PHX Core Innovation Hub. We have an open-office layout with lots of room for the collaboration and inspiration that feeds all the great ideas that start here.
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. Some of the highlights include a 100% company-paid medical plan, 401(k) matching, flexibility to work remotely, casual dress, dog days, a focus on well-being, unlimited volunteer hours, and an amazing amount of paid time off.
Apply today to join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. STChealth is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
FAR, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Government, Public Sector, RFI, RFQ, RFP, Proposal Development, Proposal Management
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.