Waikiki Health has been providing healthcare services to our community for over 50 years. Thanks to our members and passionate and dedicated professionals, we have grown from our single Waikiki Drug Clinic, helping minimize the drug use among our community’s youth, to a multi-service, multi-site non-profit agency. Our mission is to provide quality medical and social services that are accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of ability to pay. We strive to provide compassionate healing and expert care that result in improved health and quality of life for all in our island community. We work hard each day to better ourselves in order to care for our Hawaii Ohana. If you are looking for a career path that will make an everlasting difference in your community, Waikiki Health is right for you.
Waikiki Health is recruiting for a full-time Pharmacy Clerk. The Pharmacy Clerk is responsible for processing sales transactions, assisting patients & medical staff with appropriate information about medications, health insurances and other health care related services, gathering and entering patient information into the pharmacy computer system, and maintaining a clean work environment. Also, to assist in the processing of prescriptions and clinic supply orders and in the maintenance of the pharmacy inventory, as well as preparing and running accounting and other reports as needed.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now:
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Perform sale transactions and provide patients with appropriate drug information, health insurance and other health care related services.
· Assist the Pharmacist(s) in the inventory process of maintaining medications, medical supplies and retail merchandise at ideal inventory levels.
· Assist the Pharmacist(s) in the processing, preparation and dispensing of prescriptions and medication orders and medical supplies.
· Assist in the processing of third-party insurance claims and other pharmacy billing and cash management functions.
· Perform other tasks and special projects which allow the pharmacy to achieve the annual performance goals.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Cash handling work experience preferred.
· Good computer skills.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to accurately perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks/projects.
*Waikiki Health requires proof of the following immunization; with or without reasonable accommodation: TB skin test or chest x-ray, Hep B (optional), Covid-19.
Waikiki Health provides a comprehensive set of benefits to our employees, including 100% premium paid employee health care, voluntary life insurance, generous employer matching, paid holidays, paid time-off, and more. We are currently looking for compassionate and team-oriented individuals to join our organization. If you are interested in improving health and quality of life for all in our island community, please visit our website for more information: waikikihealth.org