Help build support for one of the Nation’s Leading Children’s Hospitals! If you want to help ensure that all children and families receive the comprehensive treatment, support and care they need, join us! We are building support and fundraising on behalf of our city’s leading Children’s Hospital. The resources we generate will help provide care and relief to families going through some of the toughest moments in their lives.
Get paid well! Staff earn $20-$27/hour. We offer overtime pay, paid training, regular raises, sick pay, healthcare for full-time staff and bonuses for friend referrals.
Stay Safe! We have strict health and safety protocols that include a contactless approach to campaign work. We provide all of the training and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) you will need.
Location: Boston, MA
We are hiring immediately, all positions are year-round with possibilities for advancement. Shifts run from 10:30am – 6:00pm Tuesday-Saturday with the possibility to work part-time or full-time.
- Engage with the public in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver a compelling campaign story, sign up members and generate donations.
- Participate in staff trainings to improve your outreach skills
- Strictly follow our health and safety protocols
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about civil rights and fostering democracy
- Strong communication skills; you should enjoy working with other people and be willing and excited to speak with everyone
- Hard worker who will stay motivated to engage as many people as possible
- Open to new challenges and are interested in building their campaign skills
- Culturally competent and able to respectfully engage with teammates and the community
Prior canvassing experience is a plus but not required.
Apply here: https://www.wave-fundraising.com/apply-now/
We are committed to equity, inclusion, and anti-racism. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.